Specially designed for use in both civil and military aeronautic environments, the EF7 headset range exhibits exceptional strength in a unique design. This EF7-IA headset is specially engineered to incorporate FACTEM’s ANR hybrid technology to maximize performance in high-noise environments. Made in France
• Passive noise cancellation up to 30dB - ANR hybrid +25dB at 150Hz
• Adjustable Talk-Through
• Auto shut-off (On/Off)
• Flexible Microphone Boom
• Microphone Mute (when raised)
• Headband with Adjustable Size and Pressure
• Rotating Earcups for Flat Storage
• Memory Foam Earpads
• Straight Connection Cord 1.5m with Clothing Clip
• Micro USB Battery Charger - Power Supply from built-in Lithium-Ion Battery or 28VDC Power Board
• Weight: 560g (1.23lbs)
• Available with LEMO plug or dual GA plugs (PL55 + PL68); optional adapter available
• Touch Control Panel
• Mono/Stereo with volume control
• Functioning Temperature: -20 to +50°C
• Fully Integrated Electronics (no box)
HEADSETS AVAILABLE AS OF MID MAY 2016
For more than 70 years, FACTEM has specialized in the design, development and manufacture of acoustic cells (microphones and earphones). This knowledge, sought after by the major players in the aeronautics industry, has allowed us to take our place in a fiercely competitive market. We design and manufacture quality products which are well-known in France and overseas, in both civilian and military sectors. We are continuing the development and production of acoustic products taken over from SILEC and SAGEM.
We manufacture a wide range of aeronautical products (headphones, and hard hats with built-in communications, radio/loud speaker combination, genephone etc.) as well as the associated accessories and connectors. Protection against noise pollution has become a priority in all sectors (military, industrial and for the general public etc.). With ever-increasing human and material resources, FACTEM has, in recent years, lead research in the field of active protection (ANR) and that of passive (choice of materials, earpieces etc.).
Beyond supplying equipment, we are now able to offer complete solutions in the form of audio and acoustic systems allowing wired or wireless communication in a controlled industrial or military environment. As a member of national and international acoustic associations, FACTEM takes part in several European projects.