The Aero-Sense Wet & Dry Wipes two-part sachet contains one wet and one dry lint-free wipe that are suitable to safely clean all aviation screens. Cleaning with Aero-Sense Wet & Dry Wipes will not harm the anti-glare coating of your screen. Aero-Sense Wet & Dry Wipes are alcohol and ammonia free and leaves no streaks after cleaning. They will not harm the anti-glare coating of the screen and are also safe on other surfaces of the aircraft: metals (aluminum), plastics and unpainted surfaces. The non-flammable product guarantees a streak free result and the cleaned surface will not show indication of static electricity charge. Cleaning more than one instrument at a time is no longer a problem due to the large size of the wipes (180x210mm).
Aero-Sense Wet & Dry Wipes can be used to clean:
Aerospace instruments: MFD, PFD, GPS and FMS screens and radar screens
In-flight entertainment systems: in-seat (touch)screens, overhead screens and in-flight entertainment tablets
Other applications: flight simulator screens, tablets with flight planning software, etc.
Aero-Sense Wet & Dry Wipes have multiple certifications:
- AMS 1534C
- AMS 1535C
- Boeing D6-17487
- Colourless and characteristic odour
- Ammonia and alcohol free formulation
- pH-value: 7,3 – 8,3
- Solubility in water: completely
- Instructions before use:
- Be careful if you wear jewelry and avoid scratching
- Check if the display is in the “power off” mode
- Do not apply too much pressure
- Tear the sachets apart
- First gently clean the sreen or instrument with the Wet Wipe, then wipe dry using the Dry Wipe.